1. Arrives in approximately 5～10 days. Estimated time of arrival will be extended depending on weekends and holidays. (Shipping to United States, China, Hong Kong, Macao, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, the Philippines, Japan, Korea, America, Canada, Australia, England, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Italy etc. will vary depending on the region)
2. Due to high shipping rates and various processing fees, products that use international shipping cannot be returned. Local taxes will be paid for by the customer. Before purchasing, please carefully go over the details of the purchase. Prior to shipping, Rayark will make sure there are no issues with the product and packaging.
3. When you receive the package, please make sure there are no issues with the product. If there are any issues, please take photos of the product and the specific issue and send them to customer service within 7 days of receiving the package. After determining that the issue did not arise due to the customer or shipping process, Rayark will return the full payment. Under such circumstances, please await a message from customer service.
4. International shipping rates are based on weight and volume. Given that shipping companies elect the more expensive calculation method, please note this when ordering large items.
5. If, after placing an order, the customer needs to revise their address, a fee of 420 NTD will be required.
6. If Rayark is provided incorrect recipient information, the recipient cannot be contacted within 15 days of the package arriving, or if the package cannot be received, Rayark will not be responsible for returning the cost of the product.
7. Product costs and shipping rates will be calculated in New Taiwanese Dollars (NTD).
Customs and Import Taxes:
1. Imported products are subject to a customs inspection and may incur tariffs or commodity taxes. If such taxes arise, they will be covered by the customer.
2. Tariffs are collected by customs and have no connection to Rayark. For details regarding customs taxes, please contact your local customs.
3. If tariffs are required, a local tax official will contact you. After all customs taxes are paid, you will be able to receive your package.